STARBOARD GO FLATWATER 10'2"

• Amazing glide is created by the deep wide middle channel which forms a flatter faster bottom middle curve.

• Benchmark stability from the concave catamaran style hull enables one to ride a board 2 inches less wide than normal, increasing the glide.

• Great turnability provided by the wide tail platform which makes it easy to step back.

The light weight and shorter length offers easier maneuverability and fast turning. Narrow width improves tracking from being able to hold the paddle straighter in the water. For riders up to 95kg

The amazing artwork and inspiration from World Champion paddle boarder Sonni Hönscheid and revolutionary graphic artist David Carson.

“Painting is like writing a diary for me about all my experiences, journeys discovering exotic places & different cultures around the world. That´s how I found my very own style. A technique with special acrylic pens allows me to bring my impressions of the stunning nature of Hawaii, the animating rough north sea of Sylt or the sand desert of Fuerteventura onto canvas. My paintings often tell a story. The viewer on a closer look always discovers new context in the flowing lines.

As an high performance athlete doing SUP races I always want to be the fastest, in the art I find the peace, take my time… For me it´s the perfect balance. The “Tikhine” is the result of an amazing collaboration with Starboard, being able to combine my two biggest passions presenting my art on the best boards.“Sonni Hönscheid

Sizes

10'2 x 29" x 4.4"

177 litres

Rider weight 50 - 95kg

Global SurF Industries

View our board store

CALL 6555 8556

86 Manning Street,
Tuncurry NSW
2428 Australia

Phone: (02) 6555 8556
Email: