The ECS Wide boy is ideal for those wanting a shorter board to surf yet requiring extra volume and stability. Flat water cruising is a breeze on the 10’0 model, making it a great all rounder. All the boards have a wider nose and center point for early entry into the wave yet turns with ease thanks to the pulled in swallow tail. The volume and stability is further enhanced with a wide flat deck yet features medium performance rails and single into double concave bottom maintaining speed through turns. A fast, super fun board that is a true performer.
These boards are shaped from an Ultra-lite high density EPS foam blank using vacuum sandwich construction with real bamboo top/bottom and complete rail wrapped adding to the structural integrity of the board. It also features reinforced wood/glass standing area for additional strength.
- 8’10 x 31 x 4 1/4 (135L)
- 9’5 x 32 x 4 7/16 (156L)
- 10′ x 33 x 4.6 (178L)
- Superior strength to weight ratio
- High-end construction at a reasonable price
- Ledge style carry handle
- Automatic Air Valve
- Matt Finish
- Quad/Thruster option on the 8’10, 9’5, 10’0
- Price Includes Board, Bag, Fins, Carbon Paddle and Leash
- FREE 1hr sup lesson with Jungle Surf Sup School
- PLEASE NOTE WE CANNOT DELIVER ANY SUPS OR SURFBOARDS. IT IS PICK UP ONLY IN STORE.