The FCS 2 Performer PC Tri Set is designed for surfers who want a reliable ‘All Round’ fin delivering a combination of speed and maneuverability with flow between turns.
- Designed for a balance of speed, flow & response.
- Well proportioned template with Inside Foil Technology (IFT).
- Ideal for surfers who want a reliable ‘All Round’ fin delivering a combination of speed and maneuverability with flow between turns.
- A wide range of conditions from beach breaks to point breaks.
- Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System.
- Recommended for all board types.
- Performer: Find Balance. A balance of speed, flow & response.
Performance Core (PC) fins are made using a multi-layered resin transfer molding process. The flex pattern in PC fins extends progressively from the base through to the tip, helping the surfer to maintain drive and hold through a turn. This versatile fin material is light, and can be used in a variety of different conditions.
- X-SMALL (Under 55Kg / 120 Lbs)
- SMALL (55Kg – 70Kg / 120 – 155 Lbs)
- MEDIUM (65Kg – 80Kg / 145 – 175 Lbs
- LARGE (75Kg – 90Kg / 165 – 200 Lbs)
- X-LARGE (Over 85Kg / 190 Lbs)